Innova invests in middle market Central European companies with enterprise values normally ranging from €50 – 150 million. The typical investment horizon is from three to five years, and exit by either sale to a strategic investor or via an initial public offering of shares.
Innova has concluded some of the region’s most successful transactions including:
- Euronet (NASDAQ; EEFT),
- PolCard (now First Data Polska)
- Mercor (WSE; MCR)
- ACE Group (WSE: ACE)
- Voxtel, MobilRom, GlobTel (now part of the Orange network)
- Libet (WSE: Libet)
- Grupa Wirtualna Polska (WSE: GWP)
Innova has one of the most experienced and stable investment teams in Central Europe. The team has twenty years of market know-how, almost 50 transactions worth of deal experience, and a strong record of delivering results in challenging environments.
- €900 million in total funds managed / latest fund at €381 million
- 50 investments in 10 countries
- 5 fund cycles
- 18 investment professionals
- €700 million applied